GAKKOUHOUJIN YUGAKUKAN (hereinafter referred to as “this school”) recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information obtained from you and considers it to be one of the most important issues in school operation as well as the foundation of its business activities.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable educational services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and are working to ensure that all staff members are fully aware of it.
1. BASIC POLICY
- Our school complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish rules for the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as our school rules), implement and maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- We will establish a management system for the protection of personal information, make our school regulations known to directors and employees, and make every effort to ensure compliance.
- We will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use that is clearly indicated to you. In addition, we do not disclose or provide the personal information you provide to third parties unless you have your consent or justifiable reason.
- Our school keeps personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, and continuously improves and corrects information security.
- Our school responds honestly and promptly to inquiries regarding personal information and requests for disclosure.
2. PURPOSE OF USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we receive personal information, we will specify the purpose of use of personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will inform you of that and use it after obtaining your consent.
3、PROPER ACQUISITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
At our school, personal information is obtained by lawful and fair means.
4. PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- With your consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When business is succeeded
5. INQUIRIES ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.
6. OTHER POINTS
- . Access information
- In this site, access log information may be acquired in order to provide better services. Please be forewarned. Obtaining access logs is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About cookiesて
- On this site, cookies are used in some parts of the site for more comfortable use. Cookies and IP address information are not considered personal information because they alone cannot identify a specific individual. Cookie information can be rejected by browser settings.
Created January 7, 2020